Simple tips to help make your home POP on the cheap!
1. Paint the front door. Try out a bold color – such as black. If you’re selling, this will get buyers’ attention focused on the door.
2. Paint the mailbox. Try either red or black. For example, paint the home’s door red, and the mailbox the opposite color – black.
3. Paint the railings. Use black to add depth.
4. Change out the light fixture. Make sure the new light fixture matches the aesthetics of the home’s exterior, but this can dress up the outside while also brightening the space.
5. Landscaping. Add some curb appeal with new decorative grasses or bright colored plants in planters.