Next week, President Obama will deliver his State of the Union address. But this week, Realtor.com gave their Housing State of the Union. Check it out here.
That report is for the entire nation. Here in Clallam County, here is the breakdown for 2015:
- The average sale price in Port Angeles grew about 7% from 2014 (up to $202k).
- Sales were up 15% in Port Angeles from 2014.
- Homes in Port Angeles were on the market (on average) 13 days fewer than in 2014.
- Land sales in Port Angeles also grew (in volume and price) and spent less time on the market.
- In Sequim, the average sale price didn’t change much (about 1% from 2014 to $253,035).
- Sales were up 13% in Sequim from 2014.
- Home is Sequim went much faster this year, on average 25 days less than in 2014.
- There was also significant growth in land sales in Sequim, and land spent less time on the market (although prices were down from 2014).